Swimming anime, what are you doing to my life.
Beluga whales come en masse into shallow Arctic estuaries where scrubbing their bodies on the stony seabed helps them moult their skin.
"They definitely seem to enjoy it," recalled Elizabeth White.
Scientists think that the warm, fresh water of the estuary softens the animals’ skin.
- Shaun King exposes major lie in the murder of Mike Brown (storify) Second by second account of the murder of Mike Brown (x)
- US, Ukraine, or Middle East? Ferguson Images made it hard to tell
- Ferguson was our 9/11
- Police chiefs pledge more transparency after Ferguson
- Learning from Lyndon: How America should respond to Ferguson
- Emerson announces funding for Ferguson scholarships, job training
- Church grants provided to assist Ferguson
- Ferguson Mayor, James Knowles, says he overcame obstacles to become mayor
- Poland covers STL Co. Council Meeting (x)
- Bernice King, daughter of MLK, visits Riverview Gardens HS (x)